Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Random Meetings! (Read 373 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Hey guys!! While running the Grizzly Marathon in Montana this weekend I met a wonderful chick!

Ok we are far away, but anyway, her name is AMY. She is a Strider!!! She was there running a double. I met her friend also, but I don't remember his name.

Anyway, you meet Nashvillians in the most random places!!! And yes I got really excited and started rattling off the names of people I know! haha

Why is it sideways?

Don't think I know her, but looks like y'all were in big sky country. Sweet pic.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Amy Young!  She is doing the Bourbon Relay and some rinky dink marathon called the Monkey, or something like that.  She is friends with VandyMontana who hangs out here on RA and on the Striders' site.  He is the one you met.  He wanted to do Monkey, but cannot get back.  He just moved out there this Spring.

Small world, eh? That, or Nashville is just taking over.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

After the Bisqwit Run.  All the way to the right.

L->R Trent, Another One, (not on RA), BMenees, Soda, (not on RA), MarathonWoman, VandyMontana, Amy

Hey J-Fish....If you can make it to the party Saturday, Amy will be here. And I KNOW you'll make it to the party. It's where all the cool kids will be.

Oh Mighty Wing

YES that's them!!! They were very nice!!!

Tanya I wish I could be there but unfortuantely I have a race on Sunday no where near nashvegas!!

Jeff - it was beautiful!!!

Here is one from Glacier:

Tanya- I even have a ride for her to get here!  My WildChild is driving from PA tomorrow/Thurs.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Why is it sideways?

Jeff - it was beautiful!!!

Amazing pic!

I've been to Glacier once: just spectacular. Sounds like you're living the dream.

Yo Jelly, in case you are interested, I did a bit of snooping and found out the girl you met has a log here at RA.

Amy Young

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

pRed, I already told her we knew who she was...

Jelly, check it

pRed, I already told her we knew who she was...

No shit Sherlock!  I found her log here, though you did not. 

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey