Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

When is Louisville.... (Read 319 times)

...Marathon this year? I couldn't find the date. And, yes, I googled. And which would be better: A) Run Louisville seriously in Oct. and use the Monkey for laughs and free beer, OR B) Use the Monkey as a laughable training run and do Rocket City seriously in December? I'm leaning toward A.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

C. Run Louisville hard. Use Huntsville as a backup race. Use the Monkey either as celebration or as a last long run, and as a source for beer. I plan to do something along those lines. The Louisville Marathon website is always hopelessly out of date, but I believe that the marathon will be October 18.
        Tough decision. I plan to race Chicago... AND Monkey.

Tough decision. I plan to race Chicago... AND Monkey.
          Are you already signed up for Chicago? I ask cause I seen that it is full already.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

The Thunder

I would actually agree with Trent here...*gasp*!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Yeah, I'm agreeing with Trent also. I, too, am pained deeply by this fact.

The Thunder

Yeah, as you most likely know I raced Louisville last year...then did the Monkey for fun. I did NOT do Huntsville afterwards, but had much regret after skipping that race. I was ready for it, and I think you will be too. I may in fact do this very same thing this year. Maybe not in Louisville...but somewhere around that date.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Are you already signed up for Chicago? .
                  Yup

The Louisville Marathon website is always hopelessly out of date, but I believe that the marathon will be October 18.
                    Ken Combs' running store is the only one that seems to have it on their calendar, and yes, they have down October 18th.