Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Not really. (Read 250 times)

Why is it sideways?

How strange.
      Huh?

Oh Mighty Wing

what?

Why is it sideways?

I did the whole look back 7 days thing in Reports and it showed that I had 116.8 miles for the last 7 days and I was like wow I'm so awesome I'm gonna start a thread about me but then I realized it couldn't be true because I only ran 16 on Monday and I had 100 total for the last week so somehow it was putting together 8 days instead of 7 maybe because it was close to midnight eastern time when I checked so things were switching around so Not really. How strange. In other news, Trent is a runner again.

Lazy idiot

I wonder if it looks back 168 hours from the time of inquiry? And if it does, is that based on the time you ran (as entered in the log) or the time of entry? I suspect that's what happened.

Tick tock

Oh Mighty Wing

Jeff regardless of what the report tells you I think you are amazing!

The Thunder

Yeah it always does that wierd crap.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Alright. Nothing to see here. Move along. Jeff is awesome, blah blah.

A Saucy Wench

All hail Jeff. Which makes no sense as hailing Jeffs would kill people. Or at least knock them out for a few hours. MTA - now it says 97.1 miles. You suck.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The Greatest of All Time

all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Why is it sideways?

All hail Jeff. Which makes no sense as hailing Jeffs would kill people. Or at least knock them out for a few hours.
                          It would be kinda fun splitting into a gazillion little me's and falling down from the clouds though.
                            It would be fun to have more than one Jeff. You know I was thinking...that night I was really drunk and you were speaking Spanish, I thought I was so drunk that I just couldn't understand what you guys were saying. It occurred to me just now that I should never be that drunk. This happened one other time when my friend from Thailand was playing Thai music at my house, and I thought I was just too drunk to understand the words... Anyway...random.

Why is it sideways?

Heh. That's okay because we didn't understand what you were saying either. I think it had something to do with a funny part of the room.
                                Heh. That's okay because we didn't understand what you were saying either. I think it had something to do with a funny part of the room.
                                Yea, I laugh every time I open my pantry.