Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

CMM (Read 523 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

In case you did not see it, I just got this:
    Thank you for your email, Trent. Yes, there have been some changes to the course for the Country Music Marathon & ½ Marathon. The details should be posted on the race website, http://www.cmmarathon.com by mid next week. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me. Have a great day!
      Nevermind.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oh Mighty Wing

is CMM fast/flat?
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Thunder

The first 7 miles sure aren't!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

It's flat enough and fast enough.

Oh Mighty Wing

For real?
              yes, I've never run it before, I'd like to put it on my calendar. I've got 3 hilly races the week before it and so I am hesitant to do it if it will be a hilly course.

The Thunder

yes, I've never run it before, I'd like to put it on my calendar. I've got 3 hilly races the week before it and so I am hesitant to do it if it will be a hilly course.
                It's no Monkey! It's not bad...just a weird first 7...a couple down, a couple up..then it evens out. Did you get your message from Liz about staying with us if you need a place to crash? Candie might be boxing stuff up...so if you need a place, you got one!

Yea, that'll be my last weekend in town.

Oh Mighty Wing

Thanks for the offer!!! I will definitely let you know!!

Meh, $5 is $5...

Considering doing this on a whim for a long run. Beats waking up earlier to dodge all the traffic near my place.
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It's no Monkey! It's not bad...just a weird first 7...a couple down, a couple up..then it evens out.
                        2 miles rolling. 2 miles steady climbing, with a long hill for the first half of that. 4 miles rolling. Then it evens out. Additional hills at miles 17 and 19.
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Considering doing this on a whim for a long run. Beats waking up earlier to dodge all the traffic near my place.
                          A $110 long run. Enjoy that.

The Thunder

A $110 long run. Enjoy that.
                            Um...actually it could very well be a long run that pays J Tyler. Jeff isn't running, Vilt and Touse are hurt....who's gonna grab the Davidson Country $$$. It could be worth a couple grand for you Justin. I'd do it if I were you. Heck, I'm not you, and I don't live in Davidson Co...and I'm still doing CMM as a 'long run'.