Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Another One (Read 627 times)

Why is it sideways?

Can you stop me?

All these enigmatic threads/posts are connected to your super-secret elite society private email invitation only group, aren't they?

btw, I'll be Malmoing when I get back from Peru.

Meh, $5 is $5...

Dude, you don't challenge Another One.  I tried that last night with a butter knife.  He will cut you.  Like a boss.

Why is it sideways?

All these enigmatic threads/posts are connected to your super-secret elite society private email invitation only group, aren't they?

btw, I'll be Malmoing when I get back from Peru.

I just sent them all a private message.

Why is it sideways?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jeff.  What is the new footstrike?

Why is it sideways?

Jeff.  What is the new footstrike?

The explanation was in the private message. Oh, I guess you didn't get it.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why is it sideways?

I have to quit being an asshole. Trying to stir shit up with this new message thing.

The new footstrike is really the old footstrike come back. When I first injured my achilles back in ought seven I changed my footstrike because it hurt my achilles to forefoot strike. So, I developed a kind of "roll" to my strike to protect the achilles. My achilles healed up, but I kept the roll and I think that this roll led to inflammation in the peroneals and other parts of the ankle.

So, the other day I was trying my new flats out which are as minimalist as you can get and it really hurt to heel strike. So, I got back up on my forefoot and it was like my old stride came back like an old friend. I think I'm getting a significant boost in energy return: the "roll" that I had developed to protect my achilles also absorbed a lot of energy. That's the theory anyhow.

At any rate, my ankle feels so much better now and I think may be pain-free for the first time in a long time in a week or so. And I feel a bunch crisper on my runs. It's like I have my old stride back--and I didn't even know it was gone!

And I actually checked my email.

Asswad.

mta: But I'm glad you feel bunches crisper on your runs.

The King of Beasts

Can you stop me?

I dont want to stop you, I want you to FLY.  I want everyone to do well, and run strong, and run good races.

Can I beat you to 2000? maybe, in raw miles, in terms of pace NO.

I will try.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The Thunder

Both of you fuckers better kick some ass tomorrow.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

I dont want to stop you, I want you to FLY.  I want everyone to do well, and run strong, and run good races.

Me, too. Just so long as I'm faster.

Joking.

Missed seeing you out this morning. Was a good day for running.

MTA: Saw Tanya out there: did you race?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hey, I saw Tanya too.  She was out jogging a 14er. 
                              jogging  

Blowhole.

Nice to see you both. Jeff, you were FA-lyyying when I saw you! You totally looked crisp.