Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Boston Marathon 2009 (Read 345 times)

The Thunder

Okay, just wanted to start an official thread here. So who all from around these places is going? -Candice -Casa -Deanna -Tanya? -Jeff? -Others? I really need to try and decide if I want to do this thang. If it's going to be a rad mini-swamp party, I may be down.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

Didn't you and the Mrs. qualify??? Why wouldn't you go??? It's so cool!!
        Why would you not go? I thought qualifying was what you wanted to do? Deanna will also be there. It's for sure going to be a rad mini swamp party...

The Thunder

Didn't you and the Mrs. qualify??? Why wouldn't you go??? It's so cool!!
          She hasn't qualified yet. I've always wanted to "qualify", but never really thought too much about actually running the race. It was really about the qualification. Also, it would be pretty fun to do my first Boston with my wife...and I'm sure she will qualify once she has a chance to train and race a marathon. But...life happens, and you never know when/if things will fall into place at the right times! So I'm thinking about going up there to run it.

Why is it sideways?

Probably not this year, but there's an outside possibility.

The Greatest of All Time

I am undecided.
              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                It was really about the qualification.
                Oh, you're one of those idiots.

Probably not this year, but there's an outside possibility.
                  Do it Jeff. Do it yesterday.

Why is it sideways?

Do it Jeff. Do it yesterday.
                    Hah. I don't think I'm qualified now because my marathon was so long ago. I'd have to re-qualify or something.

The Thunder

Hah. I don't think I'm qualified now because my marathon was so long ago. I'd have to re-qualify or something.
                      I've got two words for you. "Hunts Ville"

I'd have to re-qualify or something.
                        Exactly. Do it. I want the hippy to come.

A Saucy Wench

I wanna come to the party! Big grin Proably the only way I'll ever get to meet a Nashvillian is in Boston. Screwy

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Why is it sideways?

Maybe.

Oh Mighty Wing

GO HIPPY GO!!!! I want to come to the party also!! Ohh maybe i can bring the signs!!
                                Maybe.
                                Dude. Just do it. We need you there.