Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

16 mile training run - 8/10/2008 (Read 264 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sunday, August 10 6:00 AM 16 Miles Leave from stone gates at Percy Warner Park to Radnor Lake and back (12 miles) plus 4 miles along Boulevard. Map - http://runningahead.com/maps/8b6151d589284944a0f63b4d6e7f80cf
      What is your point? We already know about this.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Here are the details. In case anybody needed them. I know of several people (who actually DID show up for a training run today) who were asking about them.
          You mean Casa and JK? Tanya is smart enough to look at the Striders website if she forgets when the run is Wink

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sorry man. It's not you (or even JK). It's me. I'm freaking out. My attempts to be funny keep coming out as attempts to be rude. Chilling... now. Cool

JakeKnight

Sorry man. It's not you (or even JK).
              I'd blame me. More believable. And everyone can sympathize. What are you freaking out about? I can think of several possible choices.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

I'd blame me. More believable. And everyone can sympathize. What are you freaking out about? I can think of several possible choices.
                All of the several. All of it.

S&M Collector

You mean Casa and JK? Tanya is smart enough to look at the Striders website if she forgets when the run is Wink
                  Dude. I might just have to show up for this "training run." It will be the second one in a row that I beat you at.
                  Come across any cool medals lately?

The Thunder

I'll be in Singapore.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

S&M Collector

Woah. I just read this more closely. 6 a.m. start time is a bit early. Have fun ladies. Tongue
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

S&M Collector

Casa. HTFU.
                        I suppose it could be a nice dress rehearsal for Tupelo. .......for you and JK, that is. Wink

S&M Collector

Hey, Are any of you losers doing this one? I'm thinking I might actually run some miles next week. I'll bring the Miller Lite for post-race. Wink MTA: Wait! Aug. 10 is two days from now. WTF. Um....
                          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sunday morning, 16+ miles, 65 degrees. I could do that.