Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

It's broken. (Read 259 times)

My toe. Andrew sent me to his awesome doctor... who showed me the xray of my BROKEN toe.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Oh Mighty Wing

so what does that mean?
        Pictures?
        I don't know how House did it...but I felt weird about whipping out my camera phone when the doctor was explaining the xray to me.

so what does that mean?
          That it's broken. MTA: Oh and, that I have to take off for 2 more weeks. And when I start back up I can only run 5 miles a day for a little while... and then I have to see him again in 4 weeks to make sure it's healing properly.

Oh Mighty Wing

MTA: Oh and, that I have to take off for 2 more weeks. And when I start back up I can only run 5 miles a day for a little while... and then I have to see him again in 4 weeks to make sure it's healing properly.
            that is what I was looking for! I know what a broken toe is haha well that's still 35 MPW - which is a heck of alot more than 0!
              Is it broken broken or stress fracture broken? Not that it really matters, but I know they can't see stress fracture broken until it starts healing...

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

It's not dangling.

Mr MattM

Jesus Christ. A broken toe? A non-weight bearing toe? Suck it up. Probably a calcium deficiency.

be curious; not judgmental

A fucking weight bearing toe.