Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm skipping my morning run. (Read 427 times)

Why is it sideways?

My legs are tired.

A Saucy Wench

I woke up this morning feeling that something was dreadfully wrong in the universe. Thanks for clearing that up.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Why is it sideways?

I woke up this morning feeling that something was dreadfully wrong in the universe. Thanks for clearing that up.
        Your welcome.

The Thunder

Yeah..no morning run for me either. Sad day. MTA: 5:15 today? Our usual?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Yeah..no morning run for me either. Sad day. MTA: 5:15 today? Our usual?
            Sounds good to me... What's the usual?
              Last night when I ran, the streets of Manchester were strangely empty....well except for the one guy walking down the sidewalk talking on his cellphone (in the rain) with his hand inside his coat. I think he would have shot me if I hadn't been wearing my bulletproof running shirt. But yes, something strange is going on in the universe. Could it be the calm before the Monkey storm?? [twilight zone music]

The Thunder

Sounds good to me... What's the usual?
                You Me Crying A**** tearing... Wait..you meant the usual RUN? MTA: The loop through Belmont..and then we can add on if we want. Me wanty.

Why is it sideways?

Cool. I want to get around 12--just wanted to see whether I should run from the house or not...

Oh Mighty Wing

Ok so 5:15 your time is 6:15 my time so by 730 or 8 I'll be log stalking...

The Thunder

Cool. I want to get around 12--just wanted to see whether I should run from the house or not...
                      Nope, just meet me...we'll get in 12.

Why is it sideways?

Nope, just meet me...we'll get in 12.
                        Cool. I'll be there.

The Greatest of All Time

all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Why is it sideways?

Dude.
                            A propĆ³sito. Por supuesto.

The Greatest of All Time

A propĆ³sito. Por supuesto.
                              claro que si
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Why is it sideways?

Like the sig by the way. That's good stuff. I couldn't help but wonder what happened to "hear" and "taste" though.