Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thank you!!! (Read 297 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

It was sooo wonderful to meet all of you!!!!!! Thank you for racing/running/walking with me!!! I can't wait for November to come back and show that course what i'm made of! I can't wait to see the group shots!!!
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Group Shot! Casa showed up after the shot. L -> R: Jeff Horner, Trent, IWontheWest, JK, TanyaS, ShanHas Then, hilarity ensued.
        That second photo is just lovely. Great to meet you ShanHas! Just think---in one morning, you met and raced with the Nashville Boobs, ran part of the 11.2 (including 9-mile-hill!), threatened your respiratory system by running directly behind Trent, ate a gel that came out of Casa's shorts, and wore a running skirt in my presence the entire time. You are VERY brave!!

The Thunder

Sorry I miss you all this morning! But I'll see you in November!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

That second photo is just lovely. Great to meet you ShanHas! Just think---in one morning, you met and raced with the Nashville Boobs, ran part of the 11.2 (including 9-mile-hill!), threatened your respiratory system by running directly behind Trent, ate a gel that came out of Casa's shorts, and wore a running skirt in my presence the entire time. You are VERY brave!!
            haha you know you liked the skirt!! Wow I did do alot today!! Thank you so much for keeping me company while I neared death! Thunder I was sad to not to have met you and Mrs. Thunder! But I'll catch you in November! I'll get my pictures up later!! We are a good looking group by the way!
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

So? Second thoughts on Monkey?

Oh Mighty Wing

HELL NO! Big grin
                  HELL NO I'm not doing it. This much stupidity is for professional idiots only.
                  Fixed
                  JakeKnight

Yes.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                    -----------------------------

Why is it sideways?

Hey Shan--sorry I missed you, too. Nice pics.

Oh Mighty Wing

Hey Shan--sorry I missed you, too. Nice pics.
                        No worries! I hope you had a great time!! (or are having a great time!)

Oh Mighty Wing

Where was the warning that my calves would be sore today???
                            Where was the warning that my calves would be sore today???
                            I'm assuming you weren't thinking it would be coming from Trent.
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey