Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The Thunder vs. Knoxville (Read 489 times)

Why is it sideways?

Actually, I think these pics suck....I wasn't pleased. Oh well!
    I like the first one. And yeah, the finish at CMM last year was awful for me. Crossed the line about to collapse and I was engulfed by a sea of walruses. (Yes, I am a prick.)

The Thunder

I like the first one. And yeah, the finish at CMM last year was awful for me. Crossed the line about to collapse and I was engulfed by a sea of walruses. (Yes, I am a prick.)
      At least there they have seperate finishing lines / corrals. Damn walruses!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Thunder

I don't like the red on red. I think I should have gone with either the blue shorts of the black shorts. I will need Tanya's opinion on this though.

Why is it sideways?

At least there they have seperate finishing lines / corrals. Damn walruses!
          There's a rat in separate.
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

stop acting like an english major
              I don't like the red on red. I think I should have gone with either the blue shorts of the black shorts. I will need Tanya's opinion on this though.
              The fact that your Garmin complements the entire ensemble is a bit much. And I would have gone with a hat. A black hat might have made the entire affair a tad more jaunty and touch less monochrome.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Thunder

The fact that your Garmin complements the entire ensemble is a bit much. And I would have gone with a hat. A black hat might have made the entire affair a tad more jaunty and touch less monochrome.
                  Had the hat on through mile 3, had to ditch it...I was getting too warm. But I did think it tied everything together!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I think they're good. You just look funny without a hat on.

The Thunder

I think they're good. You just look funny without a hat on.
                      You dont' like my big balding head? Confused

Lazy idiot

You dont' like my big balding head? Confused
                        Makes you look just like me, dude. That said, you look great.

Tick tock

The Thunder

Makes you look just like me, dude. That said, you look great.
                          That's my Weasel!