Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Um. Yeah. (Read 349 times)

So I found out from a track coach at Harding Academy that the track on Hwy. 70 is, in fact, short, but she doesn't know "by how much, exactly."

How does a track end up short? How does a track coach not know the discrepancy? Will my life go on as usual?

12 Monkeys

I have been stating that fact for years.

Lane 4 is 400m.  Lane 1 is less.

The issue results from the size of the land available for the track.  There was not enough.

I have been stating that fact for years.

Lane 4 is 400m.  Lane 1 is less.

The issue results from the size of the land available for the track.  There was not enough.

I know. I'm the one that told you that, you dork. But I kept thinking that the Garmin was thrown off by the turns of the track. Lane 1 is .23.

There wasn't enough room to add 2/100 of a mile? But there's enough room for a parking lot, a sidewalk around the track, bleachers, and a big concession area? I'm more inclined to think someone made a mistake.

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THERE THEN WHY DO YOU RUN THERE?????

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

I love running there. For 3 years, I've willingly deluded myself into believing that my intervals were faster than they were.

Now I'm just bitter and looking for someone to blame. As usual, if I can't find anyone, I'll blame Trent.

Tanya, I'll let you in on a little secret. People in Nashville couldn't give a rats ass about track and field.

I recommend the Rose Park track, by the way.

TT Man

OH MY GOODNESS....YOUR GARMIN SAID IT WAS SHORT???? 

Dorks. 

Run in lane four and quit being an old hag. 

Thunder smash!