Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Age sucks (Read 255 times)

Elly.

After having studiously stayed behind the camera lens for so many years, in a moment of stupidity, I allow myself to be photographed and put on the strider's main menu. Shit. Now I am labeled an old, has been. How demoralizing.

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

You are in good company!  I love all the old has-beens in that picture.  Be proud. 

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Oh, Elly. You weren't just labeled as an old has-been! You were also mentioned as being a primary reason for the utter failure of the Striders, a lover of stinky old 70s running stores, a hater of Fleet Feet, and an antagonizer of Karl Dean.

Don't sell yourself short!

Why is it sideways?

I'm just glad somebody besides me was doing the flaming.

The King of Beasts

I'm just glad somebody besides me was doing the flaming.

you are getting along with spaniel now ? - that simply won't do. You need to increase the coffee intake and up the miles.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I've run more miles than Jeff has in July.  True story.

Why is it sideways?

True, and you're only 40 behind me YTD.

Plus, I am only pretending to get along with spaniel.

Also: I think a1 ran more yesterday than I did this month.

The King of Beasts

Plus, I am only pretending to get along with spaniel.

okay, thats a relief.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”