Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

OMG! Free Half marathon in Nashville on January 5th!! (Read 352 times)

Hoodoo Guru

The funny thing is that you look like you tried to be careful where you used the word "bitch," but Tony used the word when he posted on the Striders forum or facebook page, leading to a little discussion.  And I understand why people might be upset.  I try to teach my 13 year old daughter that there are words we don't use in polite company.  Thank goodness I'm very seldom in polite company.

The tangents are moot.

Elly.

Wait a minute ....... are you midnitelamp?  You asshole!  I know all the other people that responded.

I can just hear you cackling!

Ohh.........  Sorry.  But you must admit, R2E, you are full of mischief.  Evil

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

The funny thing is that you look like you tried to be careful where you used the word "bitch," but Tony used the word when he posted on the Striders forum or facebook page, leading to a little discussion.  And I understand why people might be upset.  I try to teach my 13 year old daughter that there are words we don't use in polite company.  Thank goodness I'm very seldom in polite company.

Well, to be fair to Tony, he just put up my link which has the word in the title. I didn't use it on the Striders site, since that group can be a tad tsk tsk-y.

And meh..."bitch" is about as bad as "hell." As Amy said, if we really wanted to upset people, we would've called ourselves the Run Fuckers.

Why is it sideways?

Where is this thread?

Striders page on FB.

It's really not very exciting. Some chick got offended by the use of bitch and told us we weren't funny and needed to be professional. And then everyone ignored her.

*YAWN*

Why is it sideways?

Striders page on FB.

It's really not very exciting. Some chick got offended by the use of bitch and told us we weren't funny and needed to be professional. And then everyone ignored her.

*YAWN*

Yeah, that was boring. But now I know that striders have a FB page.

Well, at least that's exciting.

Why is it sideways?

Well, at least that's exciting.

Smile <--- me

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Denise!

I like her.

But she is a bit clean cut Smile

"run" "2" "eat"

the striders and facebook are perfect for each other.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

Denise!

I like her.

But she is a bit clean cut Smile

she used to post in the swamp as iamdenise. she thinks she's sexy (maybe she is?) and she doesn't check her spelling.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Elly.

Wow!  How did she live in the swamp?  I did not think ANYONE could get her panties in a wad there. Why isn't she here?

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

she used to post in the swamp as iamdenise. she thinks she's sexy (maybe she is?) and she doesn't check her spelling.

YOUGOTTHATWRONG. That Denise lives in PA.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Denise Yerger ≠ Denise Peifke

Why is it sideways?

AWESOME THREAD!