Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Casa... (Read 325 times)

S&M Collector

I hit 180 yesterday! Shocked Too much lifting. Need to drop down to 170 for Chicago. I look like Rocky the runner, without the Chuck Taylors. I would have never guessed that. But keeping pounds off for you might mean staying under 160. So it's relative. I was down to 160 a couple years ago but was too damn skinny. I looked scrawny.
    I'm knocking on the door of 150 for the first time in several years. Maybe I'll catch up with you, Marcus! Look out! Knowing that you're so damn fast at your weight is reassuring.
    Come across any cool medals lately?

The Greatest of All Time

I'm knocking on the door of 150 for the first time in several years. Maybe I'll catch up with you, Marcus! Look out! Knowing that you're so damn fast at your weight is reassuring.
      Too much beer and wings? Wink
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        I hit 180 yesterday! Shocked Too much lifting. Need to drop down to 170 for Chicago. I look like Rocky the runner, without the Chuck Taylors.
        DAMN and here I am "bulking" up Confused Guess I picked the wrong time to get back into lifting *sigh*

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

The Greatest of All Time

DAMN and here I am "bulking" up Confused Guess I picked the wrong time to get back into lifting *sigh*
          Rocken...your back looks somewhat like mine (see profile pic). I got more pics but too shy to post them.

S&M Collector

Too much beer and wings? Wink
            Actually, yes. That isn't too hard to figure out! Wink When I was consistently running 60-80 miles a week...and racing with at least some evidence of "speed"...... I could get away with it. But, with the mileage reduction, I"m not burning the calories as much. The regulars at the gym give me so much shit for hitting at least an hours worth of cardio with every visit. Well, many of they are proof that you can spend hours in the gym and still be a fat fuck.

The Greatest of All Time

The regulars at the gym give me so much shit for hitting at least an hours worth of cardio with every visit. Well, many of they are proof that you can spend hours in the gym and still be a fat fuck.
              Ok, I am going to throw this out....here is a pic of my from this weekend. And that's with a shitload of cardio and not even hitting the weights super hard. The only thing is that you can't see my legs where I carry a lot of weight. MTA: And I know what you mean about those guys at the gym. They can bench 300lbs but have a gut. No thanks.

Rocken...your back looks somewhat like mine (see profile pic). I got more pics but too shy to post them.
                I LOVE backs!! BTW I'm shy as well, but I'm weird. I can post all the pics I want and have no problem it's in "real life" that I'm shy not that it makes sense.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

S&M Collector

Good photo, Marcus, but you cut Ron Simmons out of it for some reason! And for being 180 lbs and not tall, it doesn't look like you're carrying excess weight. Must be the good kind of pounds/calories and not the fortune cookie kind. Wink
                    Ok, I am going to throw this out....here is a pic of my from this weekend. And that's with a shitload of cardio and not even hitting the weights super hard. The only thing is that you can't see my legs where I carry a lot of weight. MTA: And I know what you mean about those guys at the gym. They can bench 300lbs but have a gut. No thanks.
                    You don't look 180 at all!!

Good photo, Marcus, but you cut Ron Simmons out of it for some reason! And for being 180 lbs and not tall, it doesn't look like you're carrying excess weight. Must be the good kind of pounds/calories and not the fortune cookie kind. Wink
                      I agree!

The Greatest of All Time

Good photo, Marcus, but you cut Ron Simmons out of it for some reason!
                        I think somone should add Ron to that pic. That would be hilarious. I carry a lot of weight in the legs. Like a soccer player. Let me see if I can find a leg pic somewhere. From March & April respectively

I think somone should add Ron to that pic. That would be hilarious. I carry a lot of weight in the legs. Like a soccer player. Let me see if I can find a leg pic somewhere. From March & April respectively

DAMN! NICE MUSCLE!!

The Greatest of All Time

DAMN! NICE MUSCLE!!
                            Coming from you, I take that as a huge compliment. Big grin Thanks.

S&M Collector

Well, the monkey III is featuring several different themeed get-togethers. We have a spades tournament, a HUGE carboloading gathering at Olive Garden in Rivergate the night before the monkey, maybe some backyard jello wrestling at Casa's Casa. How about a weightlifting/body building session? By then I'll be able to bench my weight. Wink No? Not a good idea? I didn't think so either. Sad

The Greatest of All Time

Well, the monkey III is featuring several different themeed get-togethers. We have a spades tournament, a HUGE carboloading gathering at Olive Garden in Rivergate the night before the monkey, maybe some backyard jello wrestling at Casa's Casa. How about a weightlifting/body building session? By then I'll be able to bench my weight. Wink No? Not a good idea? I didn't think so either. Sad
                                You know, now that I am working for myself I can come maybe Thursday night and leave Monday. And I think Mrs. Sippy said I could sleep with her and her hubby. Tongue Casa we could definitely get a lift or two in before MonkeyIII. Maybe Ron can join us. I bet he's a good spotter. Spades game: check Olive Garden: check orgy party at Casa's: double check