Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

OMG! It's a free 5k! (Read 29 times)

That's right, bitches and SOBs!!

Tentative (though pretty much certain) Definite date: Thursday, May 9th at 6:15 p.m. (weekday evening! Don't act like you're not excited!)

Where: Edwin Warner Park, picnic shelter #9

Course: Greenway out to cell tower and back. It doesn't get any flatter than this. PRs for everyone! Even Trent!

Awards: First male and female finishers will receive prizes that are far beyond their wildest dreams.

Water Stops: HA HA HA!! At a 5K?! Hilarious!

Finish Area: Water, Gatorade, unhealthy snacks, and something XXX in a brown bag.

After Party: Either PUBlicity or Jonathan's depending on the whims of the Run Bitches.

Updates here.

Hoodoo Guru

Pity bump.

The tangents are moot.

The bigest pity is that I misspelled "tentative" everywhere I posted this.

I am looking forward to participating!  (Most likely I'll come in last, but I can live with that.)

Intentionally Blank

I'd love to recommend this to the kids in the Lockeland Running Club, but the parents would probably murder me for telling them the name of it.

I'd love to recommend this to the kids in the Lockeland Running Club, but the parents would probably murder me for telling them the name of it.

Yes, none of us wants to be burdened with the horror of exposing kids to a word they can hear on network TV about a dozen times a night before 9:00 p.m.!

In other news, someone has magically marked the exact course we're going to use! The start/finish is stenciled in the parking area near shelter #9, and each mile marked along the way.

Mysterious!!

Elly.

The bigest pity is that I misspelled "tentative" everywhere I posted this.

What is the biger pity, misspelling "tentative" or loosing faith in the spellchecker?  Cry

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

I think the parents would be more horrified to find out what the official energy drink of the Run Bitches Race Series is...

"run" "2" "eat"

RUN BRITCHES.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

RUN BIRCHES.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Elly.

Tanya.......Cry   The date just happens to be my wedding anniversary Big grin.  43 years Shocked

I think I need to spend it with my husband.

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Tanya.......Cry   The date just happens to be my wedding anniversary Big grin.  43 years Shocked

I think I need to spend it with my husband.

Well, I GUESS 43 years of wedded bliss trumps a Bitch Run. (Congrats!)

Anyway, looking forward to seeing some of you jackasses. It looks like a pretty good gathering, including the Run Franklin's Thursday Night Group. I'll mostly just be stomping around in my RB shirt and yelling through a purple megaphone.

If you're on the fence about this run, you may want to consider that there will be Reeses PB Cups at the finish.

Hoodoo Guru

It may get up to 80 degrees on Thursday.  Hope it doesn't melt the Reese's Cups.

The tangents are moot.