Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

11.2 on Sat? Any takers (Read 441 times)

I'll have to bring it for Monkey as I won't see the Man this week. Cool?

That'll work cause I will be volunteering there. Thanks!

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

C-R

TT - I can save you the ruling. Beer foul on the Ultra. Carbs are good and so is the taste of a good porter or stout.

But the singlet is cool.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That'll work cause I will be volunteering there. Thanks!

Keep the damn camera pointed at the finish line.

Wink

Heh.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

C-R

Thanks for a great run this moring John and Ricky. MTA I hard to type this shit on a crackberry but its nice to see the spelling police is on the ball. ;-) Your next Trent. PWP rocks.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Thanks for a great run this moring Johm and Ricky.

Who is Johm? I don't think I ever met him. Is he new to Nashville?

Yes, great run John and a pleasure meeting you. See ya at the Monkey.

You two might want to run counter-clockwise tomorrow.

Ricky

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey