Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thunder Strikes Again! (Read 273 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

I'm soo excited to see what you do in '09!!

Why is it sideways?

I note that Thunder's time was one second faster than pRED's the next morning. Can't wait to see those two hook up.

The Thunder

I note that Thunder's time was one second faster than pRED's the next morning. Can't wait to see those two hook up.
        Dude...we're not going to "Hook up"....we shall battle. It will be epic... (Please note that my race was on a tougher course) Wink

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

(Please note that my race was on a tougher course) Wink
          Duly noted. Though pRED's report indicates that he let up at the end. Carrigan's 17:04 does indicate that the course is pretty fast. I'm going to test out the leg tomorrow, but will probably keep it soft...so our traditional Monday run will have to be put on hold next week.

The Thunder

Duly noted. Though pRED's report indicates that he let up at the end. Carrigan's 17:04 does indicate that the course is pretty fast. I'm going to test out the leg tomorrow, but will probably keep it soft...so our traditional Monday run will have to be put on hold next week.
            Well that and....I'm in Atlanta all week. So unless you were planning on meeting me at Stone Mountian...it would have been out.

jonsnape

Andrew/Thunder (Which do you prefer?), Jeff told me we should run together. I take it that you're in better shape than me right now, but I'm getting back. I figure we'll need to work together if we're gonna take down any of Jeff's PR's.

The Thunder

Andrew/Thunder (Which do you prefer?), Jeff told me we should run together. I take it that you're in better shape than me right now, but I'm getting back. I figure we'll need to work together if we're gonna take down any of Jeff's PR's.
                I'll answer to just about anything, most of the time it's "Hey Asshole", so no worries. You should join Jeff and I on some of our little runs. Usually we hook up on Mondays...but that could change. I'll be honest I'm sort of a loner on most of my runs. I enjoy the time alone...BUT about once or twice a week I can run with others. So we'll try to work something out. I may try to join up with Jeff and Jamie D on some workout days too. That could be a great time for us to get together. We'll keep you posted, just stick around here! Welcome!