Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comeback! (Read 284 times)

jonsnape

Hi, all.  I'm trying to make a comeback.  I've moved to Hermitage (close to Percy Priest) with my wife, Julianne.  Looking to find some people to run with once I get a few runs under my belt. 

I'm not at Jeff and Ted's level (yet?).  Anyone around and willing?

jonsnape

Anyone run 7-8 min/mile pace easy runs in the Nashville area?  Anyone run near Percy Priest? 

Please help a struggling former runner.

Hoodoo Guru

Have you been out on the Stones River Greenway? You are faster than me, but it's a great route if you can avoid being stabbed and attacked by dog walkers.

The tangents are moot.

jonsnape

Thanks, Dallas.  Yes, that's where I've been doing all of my runs so far.  Say hi if you see me out there.  I'm the shirtless little 27 yr old guy struggling to run 5 miles right now.

Elly.

Well, let me know when you plan to run practically naked in the next run, and I'll snap a picture of you.

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Why is it sideways?

Snape, we have a good group that you can run with once you get in shape. Get fit and I will give you the details.

Hoodoo Guru

Well, let me know when you plan to run practically naked in the next run, and I'll snap a picture of you.

Me or snape?  I'm always happy to pose practically naked. ; )

The tangents are moot.

jonsnape

I'm hoping it's excusable due to the heat, but pretty sure people I know from work would find it a bit uncomfortable to see such pictures (I work at a church).

jonsnape

Snape, we have a good group that you can run with once you get in shape. Get fit and I will give you the details.

Sounds good.  Now if we could get the weather to cooperate...

jonsnape

Just saw this thread...sad.  This still true, Jeff?  Y'all ever out this way?  Would really prefer not to have to drive into Nashville to run most days.

Why is it sideways?

Just saw this thread...sad.  This still true, Jeff?  Y'all ever out this way?  Would really prefer not to have to drive into Nashville to run most days.

Wait -- you want The Group to come to you?

jonsnape

Wait -- you want The Group to come to you?

Sure.  Sounds good.  Let's make a schedule.