Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Am I stupid or just been sniffing glue with Trent too long? (Read 312 times)

So, basically, you're going to pull a Gordon. Quit tweaking and man up.
    HAHAHAHA! I love you, Jeff Big grin

Why is it sideways?

The Greatest of All Time

I don't understand you people, running marathons just for fun and shit. Pick one race, train for it, and race it fast. [reminds himself about monkey] Oh nevermind. Do it.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

The Thunder

Back to the Gordon thing, his problem is his training....in addition to his idiotic race tactics. I think my training has be okay, my race tactics have been questionable in the past, and my tweaking has been bad.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

The Thunder

Wait....you know what? Fuck this shit. I'm going to just do Louisville. I'll start conservative and then bring it home for a BQ. This is stupid. MTA: Sorry to waste everyone's time...but thanks for letting me bounce ideas off of you.

The Greatest of All Time

Wait....you know what? Fuck this shit. I'm going to just do Louisville. I'll start conservative and then bring it home for a BQ. This is stupid.
              Smart move IMHO. If you BQ are you going to do it next year?
              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

The Thunder

Smart move IMHO. If you BQ are you going to do it next year?
                Depends on if the wife BQ's this year too.

Depends on if the wife BQ's this year too.
                  She better!! I want you guys to come.

S&M Collector

Somebody is gonna get Thunderstruck in Louisville. DAMN! Good luck with the training these next few weeks. I'm sure you'll keep us posted, Andrew. Seems as though everybody is going to be at that race, but me.
                    Come across any cool medals lately?
                      Somebody is gonna get Thunderstruck in Louisville. DAMN! Good luck with the training these next few weeks. I'm sure you'll keep us posted, Andrew. Seems as though everybody is going to be at that race, but me.
                      Hey Casa...did you notice that the Shelby Bottoms Boogie is "benefiting CASA" ?? Sweet!

S&M Collector

Hey Casa...did you notice that the Shelby Bottoms Boogie is "benefiting CASA" ?? Sweet!
                        about DAMN time. Saturday, September 27 *Shelby Bottoms Boogie 15K Run & 5K Run/Walk Benefitting CASA I guess the powers that be found it fitting and realized that Boogie and Casa go hand in hand. Holler.
                        Come across any cool medals lately?