Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Advice (Read 352 times)

A Saucy Wench

But Jeff wants me to unleash it.
    Do you do everything the hippie tells you to do?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Oh Mighty Wing

But Jeff wants me to unleash it.
      what does your wife have to say about that??

Why is it sideways?

I don't think this will help. I hear it hurts if it flaps around to hard. Instead try keeping it in your pants while running with reckless abandon.
        The mileage is making Shan sassy.

Oh Mighty Wing

oh I am funny and sassy - I should keep this running thing up!
            The psychiatrist that refuses to help my insanity joined my swamp I see.
            I didn't know this was your swamp. Congratulations. I didn't see you log before I posted my smartass comments. I was just trying to make Candice poop jokes like all the cool kids. Looks like you had a better day yesterday-nice. I am assuming the insanity may be temporary.

Why is it sideways?

I am assuming the insanity may be temporary.
              Doubtful.
                Do you do everything the hippie tells you to do?
                Everyone that knows the hippie in real life finds it very hard NOT to do everything he says.

A Saucy Wench

I keep reading this as "The mileage is making Shan EASY" Where is my mind. Evil grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I didn't know this was your swamp. Congratulations.
                      Yep. Jeff made it for me.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

I keep reading this as "The mileage is making Shan EASY" Where is my mind. Evil grin
                        +1!! Apparently having a beer with mine. I just didn't want to be the only perv in the group.

Why is it sideways?

In the swamp gutter.
                          I just didn't want to be the only perv in the group.
                          Were you really worried about that?
                          Yep. Jeff made it for me.
                          I apologize.

Oh Mighty Wing

+1!! Apparently having a beer with mine. I just didn't want to be the only perv in the group.
                            Don't worry I even had to read it a few times so your mind is in good company! So In the name of the thread do you think I can attempt 2 PR's in 9 days??
                            mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Don't worry I even had to read it a few times so your mind is in good company! So In the name of the thread do you think I can attempt 2 PR's in 9 days??
                              HEEELLL YEAH!!! You can attempt anything. Doing it is the real trick Wink. I'm guaranteed at least one (never done a 10K before).