Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tanya cursed me! (Read 282 times)

A Saucy Wench

Or maybe I cursed myself.  Ever since I talked about wearing armwarmers in July its been getting hotter and hotter here.  We are still 5 hours away from peak heat and it is already 97.  Fuuuuuuudddddddgggggeeee.   Only I didnt say Fudge.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I think your thread in the Swamp that led to the barely-there-compression-shorts-wadded-up-my-ass chat should counteract the heat at some point.

Try wearing a pink running skirt. That should bring in a cool front.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Update your damn blog Tanya.
          I don't have anything to update it with. I haven't run a race since my groin fell out at Moon Pie, and I don't have anything monumental running-wise to blather about. Maybe I should branch out and write about non-running-related garbage too.

Topics:

1) gelatinous flop

2) fluffy legs

3) mashed potato(e) penii

4) hungry asses eating spandex shorts

the topics are endless, really.

So, essentially, you want me to write a blog about you and your dog's weenie?

Come to think of it, that might create a lot of traffic.

The Thunder

I just vomited a little in my mouth....wait....nope, I vomited a LOT in my mouth and all over my desk.  Thanks Tanya.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

I gave you other suggestions.

Meh, $5 is $5...

Assuming it did, tracing the IP addresses of repeat visitors to that post makes for the follow up post of the year.