Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

If you can handle your PBR while working, you are perfect for me. (Read 193 times)

Misinformation Officer

Hey!  I'm the one who was supposed to move to Nashville this summer, but my hubby's job deal did not work out as planned.  I'm headed your way, though!  Bolt up the shoe stores!

Craziness!  I have this amazing music conference to attend for several days (9/8-12) and my best friend was supposed to go with me, wear the shirts for my show, look cute, & talk about my show--basically, be my perky spokesmodel.  She bailed.

Do any of y'all have fun, reliable friends in Nashville that I could indoctrinate to my show and basically go to a bunch of concerts without getting hammered and schmooze with me?  I don't need them to do the day stuff with me, but I'm not too hot to barhop alone.  (I don't drink; just don't want to go solo for safety.)  Plus, my social branding strategy involves at least one other person "playing the game" with me.

The person does not have to like the music, just be able to be very enthusiastic about what I do professionally and ideally have marketing/PR/sales experience.  (For info only, my show is Country Fried Rock, the music blog is here, and this is the event.)

Me=desperate

Y'all=solution

Thank you!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Are you looking for a date?

JEM

What does this gig pay?

The King of Beasts

i might, but i am about as talkative / social as the door you will see on your way in.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

What about a combo of  A1 and Justin?   Someone would be talking!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Misinformation Officer

Are you looking for a date?

Only one that my hubby would approve of!  LOL.  Looking for a substitute best friend.  The pay is entry to the shows & my eternal gratitude.  Oh, and a tshirt.  Wink

The Thunder

What's your schedule like.  I'll be around then, and my wife is out of town too.  Plus, I have sales experience and I'm in the music industry already.  Smile

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…