Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Singapore Photos (Read 184 times)

The Thunder

This really is an awesome thread. It's like an ongoing race report with good pictures. But I have some questions. These are just a few. 1) What are you doing in Singapore, anyway? (Yes, for real. I musta missed it). 2) How exactly did you meet people on a message board in Singapore? I assume Trent helped? 3) That running club seems to have way too many Asians. How'd that happen? And what's the story with the one guy who just doesn't fit in? 4) Did you chant "USA ... USA" after "winning" your training run? 5) Are you aware that your wife is really way too good looking for you? Feel free to answer some, all, or none of the above. I'm a curious guy.
    1. My brother lives here. (Don't ask me why) 2. I used 'google', found a running message board in Singapore...and let my fingers do the talking! 3. Yeah. We see many asians here. 4. Duh. How could we NOT? 5. Yes; not only is she good looking, she's the nicest person ever. What a lucky guy Wink

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Why is it sideways?

Why does your brother live in Singapore?

The Thunder

Why does your brother live in Singapore?
        For one reason, and one reason only. So that people will as ME, why I have a brother that lives in Singapore. Weird huh?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…