Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Another One (Read 627 times)

Why is it sideways?

Nice to see you both. Jeff, you were FA-lyyying when I saw you! You totally looked crisp.

Hah. You looked focused on your music. I was running with Demetra, warming up. He likes a really solid warmup, so we were cruising around pretty good.

Also saw Tony and Deanna. Both of whom had pretty solid runs. I think Deanna doubled. Crazy girl.

MTA: Just looked at your log: Holy crap a bee stung you INSIDE your mouth?!

MTA: Just looked at your log: Holy crap a bee stung you INSIDE your mouth?!

On the roof of my mouth, but I hurled the bee out before it could sting me too badly, I guess, because it's only slightly stingy/swollen.

I remembered reading about that x-country chick (can't remember her name...) who got stung in her mouth during a championship and went on to win it, then collpased at the finish line becaue she couldn't breathe. YIKES.

Anyway, I wish I could say it was that dramatic, but it wasn't.

mta: And congrats on your race!!  Sorry. I got carried away thinking about me and my bee. Movie passes are cool.

Congrats on your race Jeff! Great job.

Why is it sideways?

Congrats on your race Jeff! Great job.

Thanks, yo. And congrats on yours. Not what you wanted, but not too far off.

Thanks, yo. And congrats on yours. Not what you wanted, but not too far off.

I've had the flu all week...I guess, or something. Felt nauseous going into the race but at least the fever was gone. Not an excuse. Is what it is. Just bothers me that my 1/2 two weeks ago was ran 2 seconds per mile faster...bleh.

Thanks, though Smile

Why is it sideways?

I've had the flu all week...I guess, or something. Felt nauseous going into the race but at least the fever was gone. Not an excuse. Is what it is. Just bothers me that my 1/2 two weeks ago was ran 2 seconds per mile faster...bleh.

Thanks, though Smile

Yeah, I responded to your comments in the swamp too with more (hopefully not patronizing) analysis. I think it's a rock-solid run. But I know you wanted sub-7. I would have, too.

Congrats again Jeff - good to see you.

I missed Tanya though - stop eatin' 'em bees girl - dang!

Deanna got first in her AG, but she had to go tell them because they didn't even have her name down on the results at first.  She won something in the first race she did too...not sure what it was. 

Candice - it's funny...but kinda sad...I was hoping for sub 7 in my race too, but mine was a 5k.  Sad   Good race anyway, considering sickness and all.

Yeah, I responded to your comments in the swamp too with more (hopefully not patronizing) analysis. I think it's a rock-solid run. But I know you wanted sub-7. I would have, too.

I didn't find you patronizing. Everything you said was true.

Deanna got first in her AG, but she had to go tell them because they didn't even have her name down on the results at first.  She won something in the first race she did too...not sure what it was. 

That's my girl.

Candice - it's funny...but kinda sad...I was hoping for sub 7 in my race too, but mine was a 5k.  Sad   Good race anyway, considering sickness and all.

Congrats on your PR....and Happy Birthday!

Congrats on your PR....and Happy Birthday!

Thanks!  (My birthday is next Saturday)

The King of Beasts

Can you stop me?

anything i say would be very swampy

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”