Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

DALLAS (Read 98 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

WERE YOU OUT RUNNING IN COOL SPRINGS LAST NIGHT?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Hoodoo Guru

Nope.  Did you honk and wave and yell? Must have been some other tall, lean, incredibly athletic looking guy.

The tangents are moot.

"run" "2" "eat"

it was kind of dark, so i couldn't tell if it were you, so i didn't honk because i didn't want to scare some random runner. there was actually a whole bunch of runners. tin roof 2 crowd, maybe? anyways, there was this tall guy sort of slogging along, bringing up the rear, and i thought he looked a bit like you.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Hoodoo Guru

In fact, the last time I ran in Cool Springs was one of those "Cool Springs Gallup" Striders training runs about 3 years ago.  What I remember best about it was "slogging" my way through the last mile or two and passing a certain tall, soccer playing, message board posting runner I know who by now was walking.  Ah, memories.

The tangents are moot.

"run" "2" "eat"

tooshay.