Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Girls on the Run help... (Read 233 times)

Anyone free to help out at the Girls on the Run practice 5k next Tuesday (11/11) at Shelby Bottoms at 3:00? We need a few people at water stops, for directions, etc. Let me know, and I can put you in touch with the director.

Why is it sideways?

Unfortunately, I've got a meeting at that time...

Oh Mighty Wing

i'm sorry I won't be in town.
          i might be able to help. i was supposed to be a coach for them this year but i missed the coachs training because of school Undecided

i might be able to help. i was supposed to be a coach for them this year but i missed the coachs training because of school Undecided
            +1 (my school was a college trip but o/w, same story--I'll email what's-her-name about Tuesday)
              Good old whatsrename's email is kl_holder at bellsouth dot net. Her real name is Kim. Hope to see you there! And Shan, you could drive down to N'Ville to work a water stop now and then, you know.

Are you a coach Tanya?

Yes. I'm over at KIPP in E. Nashville...Pamela Hobson is the main coach, but Natasha and I are usually there to help once or twice a week.

Awesome. Natasha Anderson? She's sweet.

Oh Mighty Wing

i'd rather come down to run and get some pointers on how to be tougher!
                        Awesome. Natasha Anderson? She's sweet.
                        Did you know that Natasha ran a 36:24 five-mile race a couple weeks ago? She's gotten a lot faster at short distances in a short time. I think she could be way fast if she wanted to be....

Seriously?? Wow. I had no idea!! Where did that come from?? I keep telling her she could be.

Seriously?? Wow. I had no idea!! Where did that come from??
                            I don't know, and neither did she. She says she hasn't been doing any speedwork or adding mileage or anything. AND she had just set a PR at a 5k the weekend before (she actually won the 5k). She oughter get a coach. Or hang out in the Swamp.

She's too nice to hang out in the swamp.