Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Rehab (Read 373 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What a lovely afternoon for a run! I just grabbed a few easy miles.
      Dude, sometimes you got to do stuff you don't wanna do...because you know it will make things better. Did you want to cut your long hair? No. But you knew it would help you get a jobby job. So you did it. So piss off hippie, or I'll smack you around on the disc golf course again!
      Dude! Y'all got discs'? I do too, but haven't played in awhile. Jeff, andrew (purposely lower-case btw), email me and lets go play a round! Why are you not running? What the hell where all those 70 mile weeks for? Confused While you rest, I regain my strength. Go ahead with the plan though, it suits me fine. Barring injury, I will be ready for some racing come March, April, June. Screw the bike option. I'd love to get back into cycling and show you what I've got, but that would be a distraction to my running pursuits! You should reevaluate, cause tris, who cares or understands the times and distances and shit unless it's maybe an Ironman! See ya!!!

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Why is it sideways?

Dude, sometimes you got to do stuff you don't wanna do...because you know it will make things better. Did you want to cut your long hair? No. But you knew it would help you get a jobby job. So you did it. So piss off hippie, or I'll smack you around on the disc golf course again!
        Big grin

Oh Mighty Wing

Thunder - how's it goin?? have you surpassed cantankerous yet?

The Thunder

Dude! Y'all got discs'? I do too, but haven't played in awhile. Jeff, andrew (purposely lower-case btw), email me and lets go play a round! Why are you not running? What the hell where all those 70 mile weeks for? Confused While you rest, I regain my strength. Go ahead with the plan though, it suits me fine. Barring injury, I will be ready for some racing come March, April, June. Screw the bike option. I'd love to get back into cycling and show you what I've got, but that would be a distraction to my running pursuits! You should reevaluate, cause tris, who cares or understands the times and distances and shit unless it's maybe an Ironman! See ya!!!
            Yes I have disc golf discs. I am not running because I want to run faster. Those 70 mile weeks were for turning Thunder into a better runner. The time off is for turning Thunder into a better runner. I will be ready to race again in Feb. I have no idea what's going on with my 'Tri Season' this year. I'm not thinking much about that until after my spring running season. Shan, I am on day 7 right now. There is no way I'm gonna make day 14. With it being 60 and sunny right now...I may not make it through day 7.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

7 sounds like a long time to me! and 60 sounds a heck of a lot better than 27!!

The Thunder

Fell off the wagon...but it was ONLY 1 run!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Oh Mighty Wing

well at least it was only 4 miles!