Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Monkey Myspace (Read 265 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Actually, most 13 year olds now use Facebook because they think it is more mature. MySpace is for artsy fartsy folks. Or wannabes. BTW, Michael Phelps uses Facebook but not MySpace. According to sources, anyhow.
      The entire world has embraced the social culture of the average 13-year-old.
      If it makes you feel any better, I didn't even know there was a Monkey Myspace thing. I don't have a clue what the "top friends" means. And my 14-year-old niece uses Facebook because, as she says, "Myspace is for babies and nerds." This is all the useless input I have for today.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't even know there was a Monkey Myspace thing
        Wha..? Um, don't you read the highly informative Monkey emails I send? Wait. Don't answer that...
        If you have nothing better to do with your time, you need to go out and run some more miles. But you can also swing on over to the ultrahip and supercool http://www.myspace.com/harpethhillsflyingmonkey and become a monkey friend. Or over to http://www.facebook.com/pages/Harpeth-Hills-Flying-Monkey/13945349627 . Well, except that since I have signed up, these sites probably are no longer really ultrahip or supercool. But you most likely have something better to do.
          Oh. Sorry. I guess I had something better to do with my time than even read that. Clowning around

The Thunder

Well in the spirit of this thread (and my boredom) I decided to rank a top 15 friends on my page! So did you make it? Did you cut the mustard? Was Casa in front of you? Ohhhhh who knows?! But you can check it out if you like. myspace.com/ttuxcdrew MTA, I guess if you're not my friend...you can't see it anyway. Oh well!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

11? Come ON!

The Thunder

11? Come ON!
                Hey, you're the 4th girl. Doesn't that count for anything?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Hey, you're the 4th girl. Doesn't that count for anything?
                  Sure.