Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Free beer (Read 208 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yo, we would love some help this weekend at the house. We need boxes and some man/womanpower. 3pm Saturday 9/25 for an hour or two. Can you help?  Beer in the fridge...

The King of Beasts

I will be there.

what are we doing?

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Moving crap from upstairs to down.

Taking crap from the garage that needs to be thrown away.

Drinking beer.

Ken and I are probably in.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Why is it sideways?

Sounds good.

"run" "2" "eat"

so sorry to say that i will not be there because i'll be at this social thing that someone invited me to, and i always go to all the social things i am invited to.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Hoodoo Guru

I have a work event from 8-3pm Sat. but would love to stop by when that is over and grab a brew help out with the heavy lifting.

I know your street is Carnavon Pkwy, do I just drive around until I find the house with the heavy machinery in the back yard?

The tangents are moot.