Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Introduction <ducking already in fear> (Read 205 times)

Misinformation Officer

I guess this is the right group for me since I mis-read the group title as "testicles"... 

We are 90% sure that we are moving to Nashville this summer from SC.  It has been a long-delayed process since we cannot sell our houses in SC.  Want a great beach house in Garden City beach?  We'll make you a deal.

Anyway, I have been running for 5 years, since I was fat after having my son.  Now I am less fat, but not really fast or consistent like many of you.  My 7YO DS regularly runs faster than I do in 5Ks.  I usually hide out in the Ladies Locker Room on RA.  My running goal is consistency.

I am a country radio personality by trade.  Not sure how that will work out in Nashville, since I am going from Big Fish in a Little Pond to unheard of stranger in the big sea....  I also have a syndicated specialty show that I will continue when we move.  Hopefully, that will be adequate!  DH grew up in Nashville, but has been away since the mid 1980's.  I'm originally from Atlanta, but we did a "tour of the midwest" for a few years and have been in SC for 11 years.

Take it easy.  Hope to see some more of y'all when we visit next on our house-hunt/apartment rental if our houses do not sell and go for a run, or tag along after y'all are finished.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

YAY!!  Thin by is gonna come!!  Super!!

And BTW, you still owe me a run in Monkeyville...

Yay!!   I am glad you guys are coming.  Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

BMenees

Welcome!  I hope you make the move.  We need more people interested in Nashville's Nasty Testicles.  Plus we have a beer mile and a monkey race.

The King of Beasts

welcome.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Why is it sideways?

Welcome, yo.

Intentionally Blank

welcome!