Nashville Slobs

gettin pfunky (Read 202 times)

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

i bought a groupon to the pfunky griddle. have any of y'all ever been there? what's it like?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

okay, i just got back from the pfunky griddle and it is a lot of pfun and i highly recommend it!!!!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

hey. my clothes smell like pancakes.

A Dance with Monkeys

It is meh.  Overpriced pancakes made by amateurs.

When did you get that groupon?  I've just been getting crappy groupon offers.

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

i got that one groupon back in like jan or feb or something. i have been holding it until i could get this one person to go with me. 

i had pancakes with walnuts and bananas and my special someone made omelets with cheese and black olives and ham and although the grill was really too hot for omelets they turned out quite well. i don't know what the total bill was but it was all covered by the groupon so it was less than $20.

our waiter was not very attentive and besides, they should leave a pot of coffee on the table.

my face is nice and rosy. i think i got a grillburn. the heat was kinda wafting off it. and, my clothes smell like pancakes. but it was a lot of fun. i especially enjoyed sitting on the stool for cooking and sitting on the chair for eating.

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

today's groupon is for 50% off a home brewing kit, a half-price one-hour massage, and discounts for paintball, golf, and mani-pedi. what's not to love??

A Dance with Monkeys

All the same thing.

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

whatever. i am a new groupie. what do i know from same old thing?

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

or are you saying that home brew and paintball are the same thing?

A Dance with Monkeys

Homebrew from a kit is about the same thing.

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

the same thing as...?