Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

HTFU (Read 609 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Thunder - I'm ignoring that I have it because yes it makes me do stupid things - like sign up for the Monkey... and yes that is a nice nip Tongue Jeff - ohh soo you are not impervious to pain!! And man do you look schnazzy in your matching outfit! Candice - no sorry's!! Who do you think you are with that apology bull crap! You are in pain and going crazy I get it! I just didn't want you to misinterpret me in your sensitive state! Big grin ugh I mean... Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes Ennay - look at my log... you'll feel speedy! I'm on my way to HTFUing!! In 2 runs I've already covered half of my last weeks distance!! (hey that almost sounds like a lot of miles! LOL)

Why is it sideways?

Jeff ran 82 miles in an hour less than it took me to run 72 miles. Thanks for the motivation. Tongue mta: You may already be a weiner!
      Now it's 90 miles in the time it took you to run 72. You all inspire me to run more. We're all weiners here.

Why is it sideways?

I'm on my way to HTFUing!! In 2 runs I've already covered half of my last weeks distance!! (hey that almost sounds like a lot of miles! LOL)
        Nice, Shan! That log looks pretty!
          I wanna be Jeff when I grow up.