Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Truck (Read 282 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Anybody got a pickup truck and want to help ferry stuff to the Monkey (fluids, equipment, etc)?

Lazy idiot

Anybody got a pickup truck and want to help ferry stuff to the Monkey (fluids, equipment, etc)?
      I have one, but I don't think I'll be in town early enough. Sorry.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have one, but I don't think I'll be in town early enough. Sorry.
        When do you come in?

Lazy idiot

When do you come in?
          We'll be arriving right around 4 on Saturday, probably just missing packet pickup. The other thing to consider, is that I have a cover on the bed of my truck that I'm unwilling to take off (due to the impossibility of reattaching it in less than 70 degree weather), so anything that goes in the back will have to not be too tall.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

We'll be arriving right around 4 on Saturday, probably just missing packet pickup. The other thing to consider, is that I have a cover on the bed of my truck that I'm unwilling to take off (due to the impossibility of reattaching it in less than 70 degree weather), so anything that goes in the back will have to not be too tall.
            Actually, 4PM on Saturday might not be bad. If you get in around that time, we will be putting away packets. We could load the truck after that. Most of what we are talking about is fluids in boxes and bottles.

Lazy idiot

Actually, 4PM on Saturday might not be bad. If you get in around that time, we will be putting away packets. We could load the truck after that. Most of what we are talking about is fluids in boxes and bottles.
              I still have your phone number. You still have mine? I can contact you on my way over. Let me know.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I still have your phone number. You still have mine? I can contact you on my way over. Let me know.
                Yes, please call me. Please email me again with your #, I am not sure where I have it. Thanks!! Where are you staying Saturday night again?

Lazy idiot

Yes, please call me. Please email me again with your #, I am not sure where I have it. Thanks!! Where are you staying Saturday night again?
                  I'll email you. Saturday night my crew and I will be at the Hampton.

Tick tock