Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Trent (Read 317 times)

Did you want your Gatorade cold? I assumed you did...I put it in the fridge. Of course it may not be real cold by the time I get to you. We're waiting around 11ish for Ramsay, then im running to 20 (the short way). Whats your ETA for mile 20? Im guessing 9:20ish?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Cold does not matter. Assuming I start at 7:03 or so, and 2:40 to mile 20 (8 x 20 = 160 minutes), you should expect me at about 9:40ish. Hopefully then or not much later. Hey, I'm in Washington DC right now!

The Thunder

Hey, if you're at mile 11, can I toss you my handheld? That's about where I planned on ditching it. Then you can give it to me at the end of the race, or later that night. Heck, if you really want a Thunder keepsake for MN, then you can have it.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ooh, maybe you can give me another Gatorade at mile 11... Smile
            I think Cheryl and I will be in Shelby Park around mile 23ish (doing a run from Wave Pool lot on the greenway)...What's anyone's estimates for 23? We'll hang and cheer for all of you wackos.

The Thunder

I think Cheryl and I will be in Shelby Park around mile 23ish (doing a run from Wave Pool lot on the greenway)...What's anyone's estimates for 23? We'll hang and cheer for all of you wackos.
              There's beer at 23. I estimate I'll be there for a while.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

24 minutes after I hit mile 20 (i.e., 10:06) or another 73 minutes after that.
                  Thunder, yea I can take your handheld. Not sure who will be coming by first you or Ramsay...but if he comes by first ill wait until you get there. Trent if you want me to stay at 11 until you get there too with another Gatorade, I can do that too. I think it's only like a mile for me to run to get from 11 to 20. I'll buy you one today...same flavor?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thanks! I actually have another bottle at my home. Are you at the expo or somewhere else?
                      Thanks! I actually have another bottle at my home. Are you at the expo or somewhere else?
                      Somewhere else. Ill just pick you one up if thats okay? I wont be able to get it from you unless you wanna meet me after 9. I gott apick Ben up at the airport at 9:10 and we could stop by your house on the way home if you'll still be awake?

The King of Beasts

Thunder, yea I can take your handheld. Not sure who will be coming by first you or Ramsay...but if he comes by first ill wait until you get there. Trent if you want me to stay at 11 until you get there too with another Gatorade, I can do that too. I think it's only like a mile for me to run to get from 11 to 20. I'll buy you one today...same flavor?
                        heh

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

The Thunder

Yeah, Ramsay better come first....cause if I'm through there first then I took it out way too hard!

The King of Beasts

Yeah, Ramsay better come first....cause if I'm through there first then I took it out way too hard!
                            any given sunday, who knows. Good luck to everyone.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”