Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Swamp Party (Read 386 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

man those womb mates look devious!

Lazy idiot

House and Jeff look like they go to the same fashion shows. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Tick tock

The Thunder

House and Jeff look like they go to the same fashion shows. (not that there's anything wrong with that)
        Except that they go to fashion shows.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

lol I didn't notice they were dressed alike.

Lazy idiot

lol I didn't notice they were dressed alike.
            And they use the same stylist and the same shave routine. Wink

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

Man crush alert.

Lazy idiot

Man crush alert.
                who, me? Yeah, I wish I could still grow my hair like that. I'm going to thin on top, so I had to abandon my hippie-ish hair. Sad

Tick tock

S&M Collector

Great time last Saturday! Thanks for the invite and for letting me bring my house guests, Thunder/Liz. Jeff, let me know what you're wearing to the next get-together so that we can coordinate fashion and accessories again.
                  Come across any cool medals lately?
                    Jeff, let me know what you're wearing to the next get-together so that we can coordinate fashion and accessories again.
                    And the next get together is NEXT Saturday night...at Deannas. Don't forget. I plan to get drunk off my ass considering there will be no long run or race to do Sunday morning.