Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Once a Runner (Read 458 times)

A Saucy Wench

I will not only catch Candice in the 365...I will most likely catch her for the year too.
    Well, eventually those are one and the same. Although technically this year its the 366

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The Thunder

Well, eventually those are one and the same. Although technically this year its the 366
      Yeah, I'll need that extra day too!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Dude...I dunno. Right now you probably won't catch me but by the end of the year you might. I'm gonna take some down time before I start training for Boston in Jan. My body needs it I think. I think if I try to train through it then i'll just end up breaking down more. Would I rather run a fast marathon in the spring, or run more miles in 2008? Not a tough decision.

The Thunder

Dude...I dunno. Right now you probably won't catch me but by the end of the year you might. I'm gonna take some down time before I start training for Boston in Jan. My body needs it I think. I think if I try to train through it then i'll just end up breaking down more. Would I rather run a fast marathon in the spring, or run more miles in 2008? Not a tough decision.
          #1. I think that's smart. #2. What happend to all your big talk?

Oh Mighty Wing

Candice - that is very smart of you. And how did you get on a race team? That is cool!!!
              Candice - that is very smart of you. And how did you get on a race team? That is cool!!!
              Because I always place.

#2. What happend to all your big talk?
                You're still a bitch... There, hows that?

The Thunder

You're still a bitch... There, hows that?
                  Weak.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Because I always place.
                    Wait - I thought Thunder was the one always coming in second?

Oh Mighty Wing

Because I always place.
                      ohhh right that makes sense...