Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The 11.2 (Read 191 times)

The Thunder

So....today I'm going to run the 11.2 at "Moderate Pace". Hmmm...what does that mean? Well I guess it means I'm going to try and run it faster then I have in the last two years....but not like all out or something. Just comfortably hard. Run by feel. Yeah... So I'm posting this here for two reasons. Well one really, I just want to put it out there so I don't back out of it. Usually I just try to run that course easy. Cause I'm afraid of it. So what's the over/under on my time today?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Lazy idiot

O/U: 1:19:00

Tick tock

The Thunder

O/U: 1:19:00
        Hmmm if that's the case, I'm betting on the over! MTA: That's like 7:04 pace....on that course....that would be like really freaking hard for me right now. In fact, I'd be willing to say that I doubt I could do that if I was racing....but it would be close.

Lazy idiot

Hmmm if that's the case, I'm betting on the over!
          I looked at the two times in your log you ran the whole 11.2 (why not 11.8?), and they were within 6 seconds of each other: 1:25:24 and 1:25:30. I took about 30 seconds off your per mile time, which seems like you think is too aggressive. I suppose "moderate" is too similar to "easy". either way, good luck, and run well.

Tick tock

S&M Collector

Good luck, Thunder. It's hot out there. At least that is going to be my excuse for my run in a couple of hours! I'm doing a 10 mile route on the backroads of Goodlettsville. Goodlettsville is the next town over from Rivergate....fyi.
            Come across any cool medals lately?

The Thunder

Good luck, Thunder. It's hot out there. At least that is going to be my excuse for my run in a couple of hours! I'm doing a 10 mile route on the backroads of Goodlettsville. Goodlettsville is the next town over from Rivergate....fyi.
              Yeah, that heat is going to hurt. Too bad it's not like 47 and raining! That's totally Thunder's kind of running weather. One day I'll run a marathon in that weather....watch out!

Yeah, that heat is going to hurt. Too bad it's not like 47 and raining! That's totally Thunder's kind of running weather. One day I'll run a marathon in that weather....watch out!
                This year it was 50 and rain.....

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                Thyroid Support Group

The Thunder

Yikes....that did not go well. Tongue

S&M Collector

Whatever, dude! Roll eyes You just need to set your expectations lower, and then you won't be disappointed. I did that today and had a blast! Drink up!
                    Come across any cool medals lately?