Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

tom king Done. (Read 777 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Anybody jogging this bad boy this year?

Hoodoo Guru

Since no one else will answer you, I will.

No.

The tangents are moot.

"run" "2" "eat"

procrastination prevents participation.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Why is it sideways?

I'm running the 5k.

The King of Beasts

I am running it, not going to race it. a bit too close to the marathon for me

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

buchy2009

Bjørnmannen

I'm running the half.

Slice

Same as Waffles.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

Elly.

I'm running the 5k.  Take a few shots of the beginning of the half and lock the camera up and go run.

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/