Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

5K PR for Trent! (Read 224 times)

The Thunder

Congrats Trent! 21:47 is 7:01 pace....well done my man!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Congrats, Trent. Smile

Amy

Oh Mighty Wing

CONGRAT"S!!!!!

The Thunder

1st place overall in the Philosopher's Challenge 5k! Jeff was leading almost the whole race....but couldn't hang w/ Trent in the end and DNF'd!

Uh oh. He just beat Candice's 5k PR. YOUGOTTHATRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Trent. What was this...?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What was this...?
              This was a huge event, I am surprised you did not hear about it. It was the Philosopher's Challenge 5k. No registration fee, no shirts but a huge turnout: there were two participants. It was held at the Vandy track this morning at about 9:30am.

The Thunder

I did get a chuckle when I saw you logged it as a race....but that was the right call.

Oh Mighty Wing

so Trent what you are saying is that you WON and Jeff came in DFL??

A Saucy Wench

Nice.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Shit.

At a boy Trent!

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I did get a chuckle when I saw you logged it as a race....but that was the right call.
                          I do as I'm told.

Lazy idiot

Nice run, Trent. And how else are you supposed to get the time to show up in your PR list if you don't call it a race? Dumbasses.

Tick tock

Purdey

Self anointed title

Nice race boob.