Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Damn you nashvillains. (Read 396 times)

A Saucy Wench

I ran in arm warmers this morning and I liked it.  They belong to dh so now I need to go to the damn cycle shop and buy my own.

MTA: or is it less dorky if I call them "compression sleeves"

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The King of Beasts

I ran in arm warmers this morning and I liked it.  They belong to dh so now I need to go to the damn cycle shop and buy my own.

MTA: or is it less dorky if I call them "compression sleeves"

arm warmers??? really

it is about 985 degrees here,

fuck..... arm warmers

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

arm warmers??? really

it is about 985 degrees here,

fuck..... arm warmers

+2

A Saucy Wench

It was in the mid 50's and misty when I left the house this morning.  I could have survived without them but it was a good opportunity to try them on a day when it MIGHT rain buckets and drop temp or as truly happened the mist stopped and it stayed a swampy 58 and 99.99999975% humidity the whole run and I stuck them in my waistband after about 4 miles.

This by the way is why I have the heat tolerance of a polar bear.  I have maybe a run every 3 weeks above 60.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I have maybe a run every 3 weeks above 60.

Damn you Oregonians.

A Saucy Wench

Damn you Oregonians.

Yes but here is where it bites me in the ass.  I couldnt run this morning so I have to run now.  It is a temperature that you guys would say "ahhhh nice break" and I am sitting here in my a/c house wimpering at the thought of running in such godawful heat - about 70 now will be about 78 when I finish.  Strong cloudless sun.  55% humidity.   Wondering if it really would be too boring for words to do 10 miles on the dreadmill (yes, yes it would)

OK kicking my ass out the door because it is going to be 90 here today and the longer I wait the hotter it is getting.