Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Getting caught pants down... (Read 386 times)

And dear sweet Mother of Phelps, who carries latex freakin' gloves on a run?
    Seriously. Just carry wet naps..they fit easily into your key pocket.

S&M Collector

Take from me, your kindred spirit in order shitting -- you need to come prepared. Fanny packs are dorktastic, but if I'm running and I have reason to believe there might be "movement" (such as an early morning run, when I'm awake before my bowels are), I've got TP, latex gloves, and a large plastic ziplock (for bagging the TP and gloves -- I don't bag the shit).
      Let me guess, you wear RaceReady brand shorts, too? You're insight was a little too "candid" for me and if Ron Simmons read this, he'd know what to say.
      Come across any cool medals lately?
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Globule has officially earned a spot in the Dork Hall of Fame.
        You say this as though I'm not already a charter member. You know how Clapton is in the HOF for the Yardbirds, Cream, and his solo career? I'm like the Clapton of dorks. Hell, the Dork HOF has a whole wing devoted to me -- I'm the Beatles of dorks. I'm the Phelps of Dorks. Wait, that last one was a little redundant.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

JakeKnight

Seriously. Just carry wet naps..they fit easily into your key pocket.
          No. Carry nothing. Control your bladder and bowels. You're a big girl now.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

The Thunder

I just usually wear a diaper when I run. Not too comfortable though.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Globule has officially earned a spot in the Dork Hall of Fame.
              The real capper, however, is that it appears that Globs joined the Nashville Swamp specifically to comment on the bowel troubles thread. That is the utmost in swampiness. Someone should mention it over in the main Swamp.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

The real crapper, however, is that it appears that Globs joined the Nashville Swamp specifically to comment on the bowel troubles thread.
                Fixed. No, I just joined to see if I was missing out on anything. Turns out you guys are just full of shit. And since that's a core competency of mine, I jumped right in.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.