Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Candice (Read 364 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hating a pacer at mile 20 makes you run faster.

The King of Beasts

I had a friend meet me at mile 20ish last year, as sort of a pacer. Just to keep me going, at whatever pace I could keep. Having someone to meet at mile 20 gave me something to look forward too... It did help me.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Why is it sideways?

Y'all don't mind Andrew. He's just bustin balls. Good luck to schneidr tomorrow!

The Thunder

Y'all don't mind Andrew. He's just bustin balls. Good luck to schneidr tomorrow!
          +1!

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Another 1, dude, you helped yourself to seconds and thirds last year. Thunder, how is the home?

The Thunder

Another 1, dude, you helped yourself to seconds and thirds last year. Thunder, how is the home?
              The home is good. Close call though, the tornado touched down about 1 mile from my house. Very bad damage. I got a good look at stuff on my run today. It basically landed about 1 mile west of my house and then traveled just south of my place. Could have easily dropped on my porch.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude.

The Thunder

Where did you get that picture from?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Tennessean dot com.

A Saucy Wench

Hating a pacer at mile 20 makes you run faster.
                      I'm just too sweet and polite to have a pacer at mile 20. It's the same reason I wouldnt allow any of my friends in the delivery room. I dont want to feel obligated to be nice to anyone at mile 20, and I WOULD feel obligated. It's a curse I somehow imagine Candice doesnt share. Before my first marathon I had the example of my friend who had his wife pace him in the last 3 miles of his not first . He is much nicer than I am and he told her to go fuck herself.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm just too sweet and polite
                        For real? You have a, er, different persona online.

A Saucy Wench

For real? You have a, er, different persona online.
                          moi? Yeah, I am kinda shy in real life and was saddled with stupid feminine pleasing complex. I could probably handle one of you guys running with me, but the 2 friends who offered to pace me are just so bloody nice. I need someone who I know deep down would not be offended when the real Ennay shows up under the sweet Anne persona.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7