Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The SIXTH Annual Bisqwit Run (Read 474 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The SIXTH Annual Bisqwit Run

When: March 21, 8am
    Where: Corner of Highway 100 and Natchez Trace Parkway, by the Loveless Cafe
    What: 10 miles on the Natchez Trace. Yes, with the big hill.
    Why #1: To dodge cars on the lovely Natchez Trace
    Why #2: To eat biscuits
    Why #3: To make fun of bikers in their cute outfits
    Why #4: Cuz we apparently do this every year without any relent
    Wheretofore: Route map

The usual blather:

After the run, we will go to the Loveless Cafe just up the road, where we will partake in Biquites. Or Biscuits. With preserves. Or eggs. Or grits. As you prefer. We will be eating around 9:45 or so. Maybe 10. If they are busy, maybe 2pm.

The most intelligent will elect to sleep in and then join us just for chow.

The King of Beasts

I am in.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

I am in.

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

BMenees

The Thunder

Long way to drive for a shitty run.  The food is good though, so we'll see.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why a "shitty" run?

The Thunder

Why a "shitty" run?

The route is less than idea for a run.  IMO.  I think you should just run at the park and then eat at the cafe. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Route is great.  Big hill.  Pretty views.  A massive bridge.  Early enough in the day so that you avoid traffic.  Nice!

The King of Beasts

I am going to have to agree with the Trenternet on this one.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”

Elly.

The route is less than idea for a run.  IMO.  I think you should just run at the park and then eat at the cafe. 

Methinks Thunder has cycled Natchez Trace too much.  The trees are cut back off the road too far, and there are no potholes to keep things interesting. 

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

The Thunder

Methinks Thunder has cycled Natchez Trace too much.  The trees are cut back off the road too far, and there are no potholes to keep things interesting. 

This could be true.

Meh, $5 is $5...

I'm a definite maybe.