Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The Official Goodbye THUNDER, get the eff outta here meet-up. (Read 350 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, if you don't like Chicago Pizza as a rule, you are not really very subtle then in your review.

And I should not have to tell you to order fresh pizza.  That should be self evident.

Regardless, Mafiosa's pizza sucks, even after 2 4 1 beer.

Why, Thunder, what do you think is good pizza?

Yo Thunder, because of this thread I have volunteered for the race. I'll see ya there, and if you bring some homebrew, I'll gladly partake.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

The Thunder

Well, if you don't like Chicago Pizza as a rule, you are not really very subtle then in your review.

And I should not have to tell you to order fresh pizza.  That should be self evident.

Regardless, Mafiosa's pizza sucks, even after 2 4 1 beer.

Why, Thunder, what do you think is good pizza?

I had never tried authentic Chicago style pizza before Due's.  That was my first chance to experience it.  The style itself is not for me.  For someone that likes chicago style, which I would descibe as a pizza pot pie...then maybe it's delicious.  But it sucked.

You told me to order a slice of cheese pizza.  I did.  It was good.  I enjoyed it.  It wasn't any better than a slice of cheese pizza that I'd get at Pizza Perfect.  Which I also think is good.  I wouldn't tell a friend they HAD to go to Pizza perfect if they were traveling to Nashville.  You know what I mean? 

What do I think is 'good pizza'.  I dunno...how do you quantify that?  Gino's was good.  Nothing to write home about.  But good.  Pizza Perfect is good.  Nothing special.  I don't know that I could tell you where the best slice of pizza I've ever had is from.  It's just food.  I enjoy it in the moment and then get over it.  I will say this....the pizza we made at YOUR HOUSE was outstanding.  I'm much more of a fan of homemade pizza over a store or restaurant pizza.  Fair enough?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

It's just food

Wink  Apparently your tastes are not nearly as well refined as ye thinks.

And yeah, thanks!  I do make me some good pizza.

The Thunder

Yo Thunder, because of this thread I have volunteered for the race. I'll see ya there, and if you bring some homebrew, I'll gladly partake.

I will look forward to seeing you my old rival.  Sadly...the homebrew is no more.  Everything I own in is Roanoke...except the clothes in my bags.  I'm heading right there after this race.  Get your butt back in shape again one day and we'll race. 

Hoodoo Guru

And Dallas, the post-FMM tradition (which Thunder seems to have skipped every year) is to go there for the 2-for-1 Sunday night beer.

I didn't say the pizza was post FMM tradition.  The place is post FMM tradition.

And on Wed. at 7 we will start a new tradition of telling Andrew goodbye.

The tangents are moot.

Sorry we can't make it tonight, but I will see you at Shelby Bottoms for one last tear-jerking farewell.

Cry

The Thunder

Sorry we can't make it tonight, but I will see you at Shelby Bottoms for one last tear-jerking farewell.

Cry

Sounds good!  Better catch me before the race, cause I ain't waitin around for ya'll slow chicks to finish!

Sounds good!  Better catch me before the race, cause I ain't waitin around for ya'll slow chicks to finish!

I'm doing the 5k, you knucklehead.