Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sunday Long Run (Read 326 times)

The hills didn't bother me until West End.

S&M Collector

Up until the stone gates: mild hills, mainly on Estes. After the stone gates: gentle rolling.
      So, the road we were on, AFTER turning right off of a Belle Meade Blvd. What is it called? For real? I found that road to be hilly.
      Come across any cool medals lately?

S&M Collector

So, the road we were on, AFTER turning right off of a Belle Meade Blvd. What is it called? For real? I found that road to be hilly.
          You're right. It is Harding, and then it's West End. I've lived on it for 6 years and never knew it was called Harding through there. I just referred to it as hwy 70.

DAMN! Are you sure?
            Yea. I'm sure.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Do you mean Page Road (around mile 10) or West End Avenue / Harding Road (around mile 14)? Candice, in Nashville, single roads have multiple names and multiple roads share the same name. It is Broadway, then West End Ave, then Harding Road, then Highway 70 as you head westward from Downtown.

S&M Collector

You're right. It is Harding, and then it's West End. I've lived on it for 6 years and never knew it was called Harding through there. I just referred to it as hwy 70.
                Well, I am usually right. Wink the reason I knew it is because I honestly haven't been familiar with PWP until monkey II and points thereafter. So, Googlemaps always called that road (before turing on to BMD) Harding. Damn, I'm becoming pretty familiar with that area now. One of these days, I might just have to try a quicker route to get there from H'ville.

S&M Collector

Do you mean Page Road (around mile 10) or West End Avenue / Harding Road (around mile 14)?
                  West end/Harding.