Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bisqwit run (Read 253 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The FIFTH Annual Bisqwit Run When: March 22, 8am Where: Corner of Highway 100 and Natchez Trace Parkway, by the Loveless Cafe What: 10 miles on the Natchez Trace. Yes, with the big hill. Why #1: To dodge cars on the lovely Natchez Trace Why #2: To eat biscuits Wheretofore: http://www.runningahead.com/maps/c6989300ce56463b9814e1f9104d943b After the run, we will go to the Loveless Cafe just up the road, where we will partake in Biquites. Or Biscuits. With preserves. Or eggs. Or grits. As you prefer. We will be eating around 9:45 or so. Maybe 10. If they are busy, maybe 2pm. Who is in? We'z gonna chat among other things about the bourbon run.
      I'm in Minnesota. Again, I will have to miss the bisquit run. Ben is out running right now. I probably shouldn't double today. Eat some banana pancakes for me. That's my favorite at Loveless... Speaking of food, Baja burrito sucks Trent.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Candice, you have no taste.
          Candice, you have no taste.
          I liked your eggs.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What did you eat at BB?
              What did you eat at BB?
              A (black) bean burrito. That's usually the only kind of burrito I will eat. I had it over a year ago and didn't realize that was the same place you were talking about until I was at the Nashville airport this morning and walked by it. Where are the other locations?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You are judging a restaurant by its airport location? That is so wrong. The main location is in the 100 Oaks area.
                mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

The FIFTH Annual Bisqwit Run When: March 22, 8am Where: Corner of Highway 100 and Natchez Trace Parkway, by the Loveless Cafe What: 10 miles on the Natchez Trace. Yes, with the big hill. Why #1: To dodge cars on the lovely Natchez Trace Why #2: To eat biscuits Wheretofore: http://www.runningahead.com/maps/c6989300ce56463b9814e1f9104d943b After the run, we will go to the Loveless Cafe just up the road, where we will partake in Biquites. Or Biscuits. With preserves. Or eggs. Or grits. As you prefer. We will be eating around 9:45 or so. Maybe 10. If they are busy, maybe 2pm. Who is in? We'z gonna chat among other things about the bourbon run.
                  No gravy?