Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Kroger (Read 242 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Anybody running Kb2K this weekend?  I'm looking for a ride from Grassland Elementary to Kroger.

Hoodoo Guru

I am.  Grassland Elem is a little out of my way, but if you get stuck let me know sometime Saturday afternoon and I will help you out.

Did you ever get an explanation from the Striders on why they changed the route?  I have my theories, but thought it was interesting that they never replied to your inquiry.

I know that logistically, a point to point run is a pain for some people.  Plus, the section along Chickering is a little dangerous.  And yes, they could always divert folks thru the park, but there are dangers lurking there also.Evil

The tangents are moot.

"run" "2" "eat"

ternt - please reveal why you will be at grassland elementary in the wee tiny hours of sunday morn. (this is currently classified as "interesting" but depending on your answer, could become "important".)

dallas - hello.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm covered, thank you!

Park at Grassland. Ride to Kroger. Run back to Grassland.

Beer is good.

"run" "2" "eat"

because you refuse to answer, the issue has been upscaled to "important". if you don't share why you will be at grassland elementary in the wee tiny hours of sunday morn, there will be consequences.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

My amazing theory is that Ternt only wanted to run 10 miles. Upon persusal of his log (heh), it appears that I'm correct.

You may kiss the ring.

mta: or 11 miles or whatever.

Hoodoo Guru

as it turns out, good thing you weren't relying on me for a ride.  I was driving down I-40 making good time. I looked at the car clock and it said 6:15.  surely that was a mistake, I set my alarm for 4:45.  Turns out I set my alarm for 5:45 but didn't realize it until I was on my way.  I got off the interstate and ran on the stones river greenway instead.  I have never said I had a great 18 mile run before, but today I had a great 18 mile run. Felt great for most of the run and feel great now.  Would have enjoyed some company though.

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Who are you people and what do you want?

"run" "2" "eat"

i am r2e and i want a jack & coke.

Lazy idiot

I am DrewEOB and I want a new job.

Tick tock