Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Aggregious Spelling Error (Read 746 times)

Why is it sideways?

Guilty.
      Better than being guilty of flatulence.

The Thunder

So....we're no longer TanyaS's bitches?

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

So....we're no longer TanyaS's bitches?

Of course you are. Now shut up and get back in your cage.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Forget it
              Forget it

Flabalatulence?

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Flabalatulence?

Yeah, something like that.

Lazy idiot

I'm tyred of all the bad spelling bashing going on in this thread.

Tick tock

I'm tyred of all the bad spelling bashing going on in this thread.

Look, Drew, if you spell 12 words a week and work your way up to spelling, say, "lame" correctly, any good Spellulator could tell you that spelling "antidisestablishmentarianism" correctly can be achieved in fewer than 3.2 days.

Lazy idiot

Look, Drew, if you spell 12 words a week and work your way up to spelling, say, "lame" correctly, any good Spellulator could tell you that spelling "antidisestablishmentarianism" correctly can be achieved in fewer than 3.2 days.

You make it sound so easy.  What happens if I order by credit card in the next 20 minutes?

Tick tock

You make it sound so easy.  What happens if I order by credit card in the next 20 minutes?

We'll throw in a free spatula and a nice assortment of pessaries.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

We'll throw in a free spatula and a nice assortment of pessaries.

Make sure to throw in the pessaries that look like passies.

Hey, TS, why'd ya hide your log?

Hey, TS, why'd ya hide your log?

Eh. I'm taking a break from public logging (even though it's still visible to select morons on Facebook)...Sometimes I feel like I'm training for other people and not myself, and I wonder if I might do things differently if I weren't thinking about what other people might think. (Not that there's a tidal wave of runners wringing their hands over my log.)

I'm sure I'll re-publicize it as soon as I get over myself.

Eh. I'm taking a break from public logging (even though it's still visible to select morons on Facebook)...Sometimes I feel like I'm training for other people and not myself, and I wonder if I might do things differently if I weren't thinking about what other people might think. (Not that there's a tidal wave of runners wringing their hands over my log.)

I'm sure I'll re-publicize it as soon as I get over myself.

Are you hiding your new blog postings from us too?

Amy

Are you hiding your new blog postings from us too?

Criminycripesjustsayinsheesh.

No, those will be public as soon as I get off my mental lard ass and write one.