Nashville ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

FRUSTRATING (Read 25 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

what is 2016 in 2016 and why the hello is it on my TOOLBAR if the FORUM is CLOSED?? if it's not public why does it appear as unifuckingversal??!!?!?!??!!?!? why why why why why why why

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

ghost

Get off my porch

what is 2016 in 2016 and why the hello is it on my TOOLBAR if the FORUM is CLOSED?? if it's not public why does it appear as unifuckingversal??!!?!?!??!!?!? why why why why why why why

It's some sort of competition thing for running 2016 miles. I recommend placing a piece of duct tape over that part of your computer if the appearance of that group offends you.

Wlx.

"run" "2" "eat"

miss tonay, your helpfulness is unbounded.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

bhearn

WTF! R2E is still here??? I haven't seen you since... well, yesterday, on WWF. But it's not the same. The swamp misses you.

WTF is eerily similar to WWF.

Thoughts?

"run" "2" "eat"

how can the swamp miss me? the swamp doesn't even know me.

"run" "2" "eat"

bhearn

"run" "2" "eat"

i know, right??

Your face doesn't know you.

bhearn

2000 miles of R2E posts

"run" "2" "eat"

Your face doesn't know you.

uh, yeah, it sorta do.

"run" "2" "eat"

"run" "2" "eat"

i wanted the forum to say FRUSTRATING CONFESSION THOUGHTS?? so i added this for a burmp.